A downloadable webapp
A free procedural texture authoring application developed for PROCJAM 2018. The objective of this project is to provide a free, intuitive and efficient graph-based web application for said authoring.
Potential uses :
- Create procedural height maps for 3D applications.
- Procedurally generate a full set of tileable textures (diffuse, normal maps, height maps, specular maps, ...) for 3D applications.
- Generate tileable variations from a given tileable texture with very simple patch-based synthesis (graph). Works best with highdensity textures such as sand, gravels, dirt, ...
- Generate a tileable textures from a given non-tileable texture (graph). Works best with highdensity textures such as sand, gravels, dirt, ...
- Generate a normal map from a given image (graph).
- Combine multiple b/w maps in a single image (graph)
- Create complex custom effects to apply to images.
- Usable as a prototyping tool for creative coding, without the coding (example, graph)
- Generate black and white maps to use in page transitions in websites (example, graph).
The tool is accessible at here: http://www.kchapelier.com/graph.ical/
But it is first recommended to check the readme on Github: https://github.com/kchapelier/procjam2018
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.